Councilman Ernie's NEW Feedback Blog

I will be introducing some subjects on this blog that I invite viewers to comment on. There is nothing "official" about this Blog. It reflects my own views and may also reflect the views of those who add comments which are very welcomed.It has been set up to give me some feedback on Town Topics and to provide an easy way for friends and constituents to let me know what's on their minds. Ernie Odierna, Councilman, Town of Mamaroneck

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have been getting more comments and viewership than I anticipated about subjects on this blog. What I haven't figured out yet is how to get my "responses" to the various comments appear on the blog, near or adjacent to, the "comment" that caused me to respond in the first place. Some folks, including me at first, didn't realize that all the comments show up and are viewable when you "click" on "comments" after scrolling down through all of my, what appear like ramblings, that precede other folks "comments."

One suggestion I got was to "comment" myself after I get one from a viewer rather than simply add to the blog itself.

Anyway, while I'm figuring it out, just scroll down to the bottom and figure out for yourself which of my responses go with which "comment."

Another question I have been contemplating is: How long do I leave a "comment" & or my response "up?" Also, when is it inappropriate to "publish" a "comment?"

Suggestions and advice always welcome.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear that people are interested and participating. Guess its build it and they will come.

Keep it going. Err on the side of too much information, communication and interaction rather than too little, as we all learn and get our feet wet with this new tool. It should help us all.

Nice going Ernie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home