Councilman Ernie's NEW Feedback Blog

I will be introducing some subjects on this blog that I invite viewers to comment on. There is nothing "official" about this Blog. It reflects my own views and may also reflect the views of those who add comments which are very welcomed.It has been set up to give me some feedback on Town Topics and to provide an easy way for friends and constituents to let me know what's on their minds. Ernie Odierna, Councilman, Town of Mamaroneck

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some good, encouraging comments. I need to figure out how best to get them implemented without "upsetting" a procedure that has been in place for several years whereby we don't introduce motions that we have not had a chance to discuss first in a work session. I will be out of Town for our next Town Board meeting currently scheduled for Jan. 26, 2011. (moved from Jan. 19th)

It would be nice if some constituents actually showed up at one or more of our meetings and requested, in person, some of the suggestions made in the recent "anonymous" blog comments. This way my fellow Board Members will realize it's not just me asking to change how we do things and solicit more community "input."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home