Councilman Ernie's NEW Feedback Blog

I will be introducing some subjects on this blog that I invite viewers to comment on. There is nothing "official" about this Blog. It reflects my own views and may also reflect the views of those who add comments which are very welcomed.It has been set up to give me some feedback on Town Topics and to provide an easy way for friends and constituents to let me know what's on their minds. Ernie Odierna, Councilman, Town of Mamaroneck

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Poor service on Metro-North is a subject affecting many of our local residents. While I'm not a daily commuter, having ridden the rails and subways for lots of years, I know how frustrating poor service can be. I have no "magic bullet" to make things instantly better, but I will certainly raise the flag and see what can be done.

I would appreciate hearing from riders as to what is bugging them the most, this way I can be as specific as possible in my endeavors to help the situation improve.

I can certainly reach out to my fellow local elected officials and my contacts at Metro-North to see what can be done now and what we have to look forward to in the near and distant future. This could be a perfect example of "The Squeaking Wheel" getting the most attention. I appreciate the subject having been brought to my attention.

Ernie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home